GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- The deadline for paper submission is October 28, 2022.
- Papers will only be sent via the internet. Summaries sent by fax or mail will not be taken into consideration. You can find the link to submit the paper on our website.
- Abstracts should be uploaded to the system in Turkish or English.
- The submitting author is responsible for the compliance of the papers with the spelling rules, and papers that do not comply with the spelling rules will not be taken into consideration.
- Abstracts should be maximum of 400 words except for title and author information. The format of the papers should be prepared in accordance with the following points.
- Title: Capital letters and abbreviations should not be used and should be written in sentence format.
- Authors: Names and institutions must be written separately. The authors must specify their contact e-mail and phone numbers.
- Word count: Must be no more than 400 words except title and author information.
- Keywords: They should be selectable from MeSH and should be 3-5 words.
- Abbreviations in the abstract should be written in full form when they were first used.
- Abstracts should consist of the following sections.
- Research: Introduction, Purpose, Method, Findings, Conclusion
- Case Reports: Introduction, Case/Cases, Conclusion
- There should be a maximum of 1 figure and/or 1 table in the abstract.
- The members of the paper evaluation board will score the papers in accordance with the scoring system determined by the association's board of directors and the conference executive board according to their content, writing languages and the innovation they bring to the literature. Then it will be decided whether the papers will be accepted according to this scoring; and whether the accepted papers will be evaluated as posters or oral presentations. Case reports will only be accepted as poster presentations.
- The results of the referee evaluation will be sent to the e-mail addresses of the authors who have submitted the paper after the evaluation of all the papers is completed.
- Both posters and verbal papers must have been submitted during the conference for publication.
POINTS TO CONSIDER
- If you will be using the online paper submission module for the first time, please register to the system using the "New User" link.
- The descriptions on the page after you register will guide you. Read the notifications and explanations carefully.
- Please keep the confirmation messages that will come to your e-mail address after your abstract sending process.
- You can track the entire evaluation process of your paper through the system with your email and password.
- For technical support or questions during submission:
- Minduce Bilgi İletişim Teknolojileri Ltd.
You can create a support request through the online system.
- Important note: If you want to update your abstract submitted to the scientific committee by the abstract submission deadline, you can contact us at our support addresses (Tel: 0216 410 44 14). After your relevant request, the status of your abstract will be brought to the previous step.
It is not appropriate to resubmit (by updating) the same abstract with a different abstract number, due to the negativities that may occur during the evaluation phase.
THE EVALUATION OF THE PAPERS
- Evaluation of the papers will be done by the Paper Evaluation Committee.
- The result of the evaluation will be sent to all paper authors as a result letter and will be announced on the website.
- The Scientific Committee has the right to make decisions and change the papers as oral or poster presentations.